Process serving for a range of clients
As highly experienced process servers you can be confident in our ability to serve documentation on your behalf, on time, every time. With over 30 years experience in this field, we go above and beyond to provide excellent results for our clients.
Our Process Serving Experience
There are occasions when some assignments are especially challenging but we are confident we have the experience and the ability to get the job done.
If for some reason documents could not be served then Affidavits of attempted service are completed by us and provided to you to be used in Court.
What To Look For In A Process Server
- Verify their legitimacy by ensuring they are licensed to carry out this work.
- Do they have professional indemnity and public liability insurance?
- When looking at their website, be sure to look for details of who they are on their about us page, and also ensure they have full contact information listed on their website.
- If possible, check for reviews or look for client testimonials.
- How long have they been operating? Is there any area they specialise in? How big is their team?
Who needs a process server?
We use a network of Licensed agents Australia wide and in New Zealand who deliver documents both professionally and promptly on behalf of the following:
- Government Departments
- Self-represented Individuals
At SEQProcess Servers and Collections our experienced team will work with you to ensure documentation is Served quickly, efficiently and correctly. Contact our Team today.
Download your FREE copy of the IMA Best Practice Guide which outlines Regulatory Guidelines, the role of a Process Server and more and may assist you in choosing the best firm for your needs.